When is the Heart Helpline open?
The Heart Helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. The number to call is 0300 330 3311.
You can also email us at email@example.com
How much does it cost?
Calls to the Heart Helpline cost a similar rate to 01 02 numbers.
What can the Cardiac Nurses help me with?
Our experienced Cardiac Nurses can help with lots of queries and concerns about heart and circulatory diseases, and their risk factors.
Some of our most common calls are about:
- Understanding medications and their side effects
- Recovering after a hospital stay
- Improving your diet and lifestyle
- Understanding test results
- Managing a new or existing diagnosis
Join our online community
Our online community is called HealthUnlocked. It is a free online space for people with heart and circulatory diseases to get advice and support from other people going through similar situations.
Join HealthUnlocked for free