If you were to support us, we would work with you to:
- Find key areas of our work you would like to give to. We fund research into heart diseases, circulatory diseases and the risk factors that can cause them including high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Understand how you would like to follow the impact of your support. This could be through regular updates and reports.
- Develop meaningful ways to recognise your significant contribution to the BHF. Naming of research awards and lab equipment could be possible.
- Visit our labs and meet with leading researchers and world-class professors.
- Offer opportunities to attend special events at prestigious venues among like-minded individuals, research leaders and celebrity ambassadors.
Our heart pioneers are an important group of supporters that donate between £1000 - £5000 each year.
They power our mission to save and improve lives from heart and circulatory diseases and allow us to fund research into prevention, detection, treatment and cures.
The BHF relies entirely on generous supporters like you to fund life-changing and lifesaving research. You have made us the biggest independent funder of heart and circulatory research in the Europe. But the burden of these diseases still greatly outweighs investment in research and we need your support.
By supporting us today you could not only help those living now with heart and circulatory diseases but prevent people developing and dying from them in the future too.Contact our team